Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (6)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

What Are You Reading is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

READ LAST WEEK:
Ice Station by Matthew Reilly
A fast-paced thriller set in Antarctica. For the Aussie Author Challenge.

CURRENTLY READING:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan (Kindle edition)
My first Kindle book. I've only read the first chapter, but it looks like a quick read.

WHAT'S NEXT:
Not sure, but probably one of the three books I have yet to read for the BookCrossing challenge, either The Secret River by Kate Grenville, 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber or The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle.

4 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've just pre-ordered a Kindle... I hope you're enjoying yours!

Anonymous said...

I can recommend The Secret River, loved it a lot.

But a thriller in antarctica sounds fun too!

heather said...

I read The Lightning Thief this weekend. I enjoyed it. Hope you do too.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am still e reader free.... I would like to hear what you think about the Kindle. Some day I will have to choose one. :D

Have a super week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails