Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (9)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
 
I was planning on reading a lot this weekend, but then I got the flu and spent most of my time sleeping. I'm still not feeling too good, but at least the fever's gone down and my head is functioning normally again (as normal as it can, anyway) so I can get back to reading.
 
READ LAST WEEK
Despite of being ill I managed to finish Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich. I like these books because they don't require much thought, which is especially good when your head is filled with cotton. You guys also had some interesting things to say about the opening line of this book.

CURRENTLY READING
I'll get back to The Secret River by Kate Grenville now, and hope to finish it this week. I don't think I've got more than 150 pages left, so that should work.

WHAT'S NEXT
I have no idea right now. We'll see what I fancy once I've finished The Secret River.

Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hope that you enjoy whatever book you pick up....

Eleven on Top was the first Evanovich book I read, and then I went on to read two more.

I agree...good for when you want to just enjoy reading.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/monday-memes-mailbox-and-what-are-you-reading/

Jennifer said...

I still need to read her entire series. Have a wonderful week and happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

That's so true of Evanovich - good for a laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails