Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First Award

A while ago I received my very first award from Booksploring; The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much! As a new blogger, I'm flattered to be recognised.


The award comes with a few rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award

Seven more or less random things about me
1. I can wiggle my ears and juggle with three balls - at the same time
2. I watch a lot of television (probably too much!) and my current obsession is White Collar
3. As a true Northern Norwegian girl I love cod tongues, lutefisk and boknafisk
4. I love stuffed animals - the fluffier the better
5. I'm terrified of spiders
6. My kitchen is cow-themed. There are black and white cows everywhere
7. My favourite city in the world is Sydney

I had intended to pass this on to some of my favourite blogs, but it turns out most of them have already been given it (deservedly so), so I'm going to break this rule for now. Instead I just want to say that I deeply respect and appreciate the work you all put into your amazing blogs - my life is richer because of you. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails