Thursday, October 7, 2010

FictFact – Track Your Series


I recently came across a new website called FictFact, and was so excited by it that I wanted to share it with you guys. If you're like me, you'll have started or planned to start reading several series, but find it difficult to remember exactly which books you've read and in which order they were written. FictFact is a very neat tool to help you with this: It lists all series in order and lets you know when a new book in one of your series is being released, and it allows you to mark the books you've read and plan to read. I've found the site a great help in keeping track of all the series I follow.

Explore FictFact for yourself or take a look at my profile (feel free to add me as a contact!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails