Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which we share what books we have received in the mail, bought, borrowed or otherwise acquired during the week.


Last week I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more books this year, but I came across a deal on a Kindle Christmas book that sounded interesting, so I downloaded it. It was only $2 and doesn't take up any room in my flat, so I decided it was okay. The rest of the books in my mailbox does take up space (currently in a pile on my floor), but at least they were free. ;)

From BookMooch
Once a Thief by Kay Hooper
Always a Thief by Kay Hooper
Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler & Dirk Cussler

From BookCrossing
Don't Look Back by Karin Fossum (Norwegian edition)

Kindle
The Judge Who Stole Christmas by Randy Singer

What was in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You received a nice selection of books this week, and at a bargain! I noticed there are a lot of deals on Kindle Christmas books right now. Happy Reading!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

If I had know that you wanted Karin Fossums book I would have sent it to you, Hilde. I read it a few years ago and now it's just collecting dust on my shelf.

I hope you enjoy your new books :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails