Saturday, December 4, 2010

November Summary

Photo taken by my father

I can't believe we are already well into December. I have waited for this Christmas a long time, as I was in Australia this time last year. Even though it was a great experience, I have to say I do prefer celebrating Christmas in Norway. ;) I have nothing under control yet; still have lots of presents to buy, floors to scrub, cookies to bake, cards to make... Only twenty days to go!

November was a great reading month for me, I think the best this year. I finished three novels and two novellas, which is rare for me. I hope I will get to read at least that many during the holidays when I don't have to work. My favourite November read has to be Incarceron and my least favourite The Burglar and the Blizzard.

Also, All About {n}'s Holiday Reading Challenge started in November, and I jumped at the chance to read some holiday-themed books. I would have done that anyway, but this year I think I will read more than usual because I feel like I am on a mission.

Read in November (links go to reviews):
Bad Debts by Peter Temple
The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt
'Twas the Night by Sandra Hill, Kate Holmes & Trish Jensen
The Burglar and the Blizzard: A Christmas Story by Alice Duer Miller
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Other posts of interest:
Booking Through Thursday - Borrowing
Top Ten Tuesday - Holiday Books
Top Ten Tuesday - Fictional BFFs
Book Beginnings On Friday (8)

How was your November? Are you stressed out about Christmas yet?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails