Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are You a Hardcover or Paperback Book?

I wanted to post this because this describes me to a tee!

You Are a Paperback Book

You are an avid reader, and you probably buy a lot of books. And nothing beats an inexpensive paperback you can carry around.

You read whatever you feel like reading. You aren't a snob, and you aren't ashamed of your tastes.

You always have a stack of books to get through, and it seems to be constantly multiplying.
You don't mind waiting for a book you want to come out in paperback. You have plenty to read in the meantime!

Take the quiz here

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the great quiz! I am apparently a hardcover! I posted it on my blog with the hope others will take it :)

Books Are Life,
Heather

Unknown said...

I'm supposedly hardcover, but that doesn't seem to describe me at all. The paperback sounds much more like me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails