Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

Happy Spring Equinox!

Aaand it's snowing again... Bugger. The forecast says it will continue snowing well into next week. I know I have said this a few times now, but I really wish winter would be over soon. I can't wait for sunshine, warmer weather, no more wool caps and a chance to wear my new shoes. But I guess this the price I have to pay for six weeks of midnight sun during the summer...

Reading-wise this year has been my best so far. I had to update my personal reading goal from 40 to 45 books, and I am already at 31 per cent. If I can keep this up, I might even get to 50 books this year, which is way more than I had hoped for. I'm really enjoying reading right now, and that is a wonderful feeling.

FINISHED LAST WEEK
I read my first digital book on the laptop, and even though it probably took me a bit longer to read it than a paper book, I found it a lot more enjoyable than I had anticipated. It probably also helped that the book was very good. Check out my review of The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern. I would like to read more by this author; any reccommendations?

I also finished Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, which was fun, action-packed and full of strange creatures I have never read about before. Review coming later this week.

CURRENTLY READING

I started Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder last night. I'm only 30 pages in, but so far it sounds very interesting and I can't wait to finish work and continue reading. That's a good sign, right?

I will also start Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan today. It's an e-book that I will be reading on my computer, and it sounds like a lot of fun. And isn't that cover gorgeous?

WHAT'S NEXT
I will probably start the sequel to Inside Out, Outside In by Maria V. Snyder, as soon I finish the first one.

What are you up to this week?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have not read any of these, I will look for your reviews. Have a fabulous week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails