Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

I didn't get too much reading done last week, because it was all about the World Men's Curling Championships (and those curling games are long!). Unfortunately Norway lost to Sweden in the bronze final yesterday, so it didn't end quite the way I was hoping for. Oh well, there's always next year. Back to reading now!

FINISHED LAST WEEK
I finished and reviewed Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan; a fun and interesting twist on the old fairy tale. I really enjoyed it!

CURRENTLY READING
I'm about half-way through Outside In by Maria V. Snyder, but I can't seem to get into it the way I did with Inside Out. I'm feeling a little confused as there is a lot going on and a host of characters to remember. Hopefully it will all come together in the last half.

WHAT'S NEXT
Every time I look at my bulging bookshelf I feel guilty for leaving so many fantastic books unread. I wish I was a faster reader! And thanks to the Book Soulmates' RAK feature I have been given some great e-books too (and I tend to forget about them because I don't see them on my shelf on a regular basis). So what's next? I have no idea. All I know is that there will be a next. And a next. And a next...

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Good morning from Minnesota! Your books look good - I have not tried the outside books....

Jules said...

I haven't heard of these, but I love the idea of the Cinderella one:)

Happy reading.

Related Posts with Thumbnails