Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 3

Day 03 – Your favorite series

This is a tough one. I love series and have started a large numer of different series (not finished quite so many - must do something about that). I admire the Harry Potter series for how well planned it is and how well everything fits together. The Nancy Drew series was a favourite when I was younger and I still love to re-visit it from time to time. But the series I have read the most books from (and own the most books from) and still keep on reading is the Dirk Pitt adventures by Clive Cussler. They are pure escapist entertainment, just like an action/adventure flick. I have to admit that the later books have not been as much fun as the older ones, but I still have a few old ones I haven't read yet, so I'm happy. :)

What is your favourite series?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails