Friday, May 20, 2011

She's Back!

Edinburgh Castle

Yep, I'm back in Norway after a few great days in Scotland. We have visited Glasgow, Edinburgh, Loch Lomond and the Isle of Arran, and even though the weather could have been better we had a good trip. I will be posting some pictures as soon as I get them sorted out.

I had written and scheduled a few posts to be published while I was gone, but Blogger decided not to put any of them up. :( So it's been very quiet here lately, but by the end of the weekend everything should be back to normal starting with It's Monday, What Are You Reading on Monday. As I announced before I left for my holiday I'll also be doing the 30 Day Book Challenge (the first three posts of which should have gone up while I was gone), so look out for that and let me know if you are participating too.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails