Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - Favourite book of your favourite series

Well, I said my favourite series was the Dirk Pitt Adventures by Clive Cussler, but I'm not sure it's possible to pick a favourite book in the series. They all kind of blend together in my mind and I honestly couldn't tell you the plot of one specific book (other that they all contain guns, a bunch of power-hungry bad guys, a beautiful woman, several explosions, water and at least one classic car). I have the same problem with the James Bond movies, which probably explains why I can watch them so many times without getting bored - I simply don't remember what happens.

That being said, I'm going to choose Shock Wave, simply because it was the first Dirk Pitt novel I read (and also the book that made thrillers one of my favourite genres).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails