Friday, July 1, 2011

1st in a Series Challenge 2011 - Completed!


This was a fun challenge! I signed up for the second level: Series Lover - 6 books and reached that goal much sooner than expected. I considered upgrading to the next level of 12 books, but after having a bit of a down period in my reading recently I decided I didn't want the pressure. I'm sure I'll read several more books that are first in a series this year, but I don't want to feel guilty if I don't make it to 12. So, I hereby declare this challenge completed!

Here are the books I read with links to reviews. I also read Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder, but managed to delete the review without having a backup, so I'm not counting it anymore.

1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Burglars Can't Be Choosers by Lawrence Block
3. Heat Wave by Richard Castle
4. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
5. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory
6. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer

CHALLENGE COMPLETED  4 JUNE 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails