Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are you on Pottermore?


After weeks of waiting I finally received my welcome email for early access to Pottermore. I had seen lots of people commenting on the experience, so I was happy to be able to try it out - I was especially looking forward to the sorting ceremony. Being a bookish person I have always pictured myself in Ravenclaw, but the Sorting Hat didn't agree and placed me in Slytherin. It came as quite a surprise! Mind you, I had a hard time deciding on my answers to the questions, so I think they ended up being rather random. But still, I am now a Slytherin (and getting used to the idea). :)

My wand, by the way, is 12 1/2 inches, hazel with a dragon core and surprisingly swishy (I love that last bit).

I'm still finding my way around Pottermore, trying my hand at spells and potion brewing (and generally failing at both), and reading all the new tidbits written by J.K. Rowling. I have to admit I've never been a proper Harry Potter fangirl, but Pottermore is a fun complement to the books and I'm sure the younger fans will love it. It has definitely made me want to read the books again.

My username is ShadowMirror54, so feel free to add me if you like - just please drop me a comment so I know who you are.

Are you excited about Pottermore? Do you plan to register when it officially opens in October (if you haven't already)? If you have registered, what do you think about it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails